Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Friday, January 23, 2009

Zephyr News

Ok, I just released the second trailer for zephyr which you can view here. 

Why is it just a trailer instead of the pilot? Well, I decided that If I am going to do a series for cod4 right, I need some time to sort it all out. This way, by march I will be done with Suppressor and I will be free to take my time to do zephyr right.

Suppressor is now underway.
Hope you understand,

             Jordan

No comments: