Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Monday, January 12, 2009

quick update


Ok, here is a quick snapshot of my current Halo 3 short Im putting together. Im hiring someone to do the voice over for it so It should turn out pretty awesome. Im not going to release this until I do a cod4 short just to be fair to all the COD4 fans because Ive been doing alot of Halo recently.  Thats it for now. Ohh, I also have a machinima tutorial thing I will release after the cod4 and halo shorts are released.  

          Jordan

No comments: