Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Idea

Welllll, I have been doing alot lately. I have decided to postpone zephyr for about a week and since Ive been doing a ton of Halo 3, I will do something in cod 4. It will be either SNGD 5 or something similar until I can finish the zephyr pilot. I think you get it though. so as far as releases it goes as follows:

1.Cod4 Comedy short
2.Zephyr Pilot
3.Suppressor Season 2 Episode 1
4.Warthog Training Pilot

I am also messing around with adobe after effects, which is a blast, So expect to see some effects in these episodes.

  And also, remember to make a twitter account and follow me there for frequent updates.

No comments: