Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Saturday, November 15, 2008

UPDATES CLARIFIED BECAUSE OF SHAFTY

ok, since my friend shafty was complaining, I decided to clarify (as much as I can without spoiling a surprise) what machinimas that I am working on. First of all, I am working on a Suppressor Season 2 trailer that I hope can be a video that everyone sends around to every one they know to get suppressor some more viewers as a whole. I think the word Im looking for is Viral. Anyway, It is finished and just needs to be scored. Second, I am finishing up a COD4 Short/Trailer/Thing that might lead to an action series, even I dont know where it will lead. I am also working on a Halo Comedy that should make some people laugh, but I really dont want to give any more details so it doesnt spoil the surprise. I am also trying to make a short Infomercial in COD4 that should be a riot. Ok now that I have that stuff cleared up for shafty, I would like to announce that I may be launching a forum that will let all of the people that watch my machinima to discuss.......uhhh....stuff i think. Anyway, get your hopes up. One more thing before I go, I have another account on youtube that I will be posting Gameplay footage on of me and my friends, you dont have to subcribe, just check it out so you can see what its like to play on live with me and my friends. I have the link right here: http://www.youtube.com/spartacus280 Ok, thats about it, I hope shafty doesnt complain again or I quit.

Jordan

No comments: