Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stuff

Well, I havent made a movie in like a week, but that doesnt mean Im not working on one. I am actually working on several, one is a short COD4 movie that is taking a bit longer than I anticipated, then there is a Halo Comedy thing Im doing that is in the begining stages of production. And last but not least, I am going to make a trailer for Suppressor Season 2 that should be coming out soon even though I dont plan to start back up again for a while. Gears of War 2 Is another reason that my machinimas are slowing up, Its an absolutly incredible game that you should atleast rent if you are too cheap to buy it. I am actually gonna post a movie of me and my friend slayer playing in horde mode which is an absolut blast. Welllll I believe I have made enough excuses for now. Bye

Jordan

No comments: