Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Saturday, November 22, 2008

ATTENTION

Ok, This is to my subscribers that wants to know where the suppressor series has gone. I set all the episodes to private so that they can be posted on this channel http://www.youtube.com/fbwalshyftw

I will make them public again after he posts them accordingly, so they arnt gone forrever.
This will get some exposure to Suppressor and make season 2 all the better.
Also, I plan to release a new COD4 Short if I can just get all my friends off of COD5 and back to COD4.


Jordan

1 comment:

Scrubo The Clown said...

I see your going to advertise with FBwalshyftw...nice man, he's pretty cool