Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Plan

Well, Im kinda in that place between everything with nothing to do. I have tried several times to make a COD Machinima all resulting in a failure to gather my friends together. So, Im gonna make a push and I promise you that my next release will be a COD4 machinima. Ive also Decided to Do directors commentary on all the suppressor series to be released at a later date before I start season 2. Once Again for those who missed it, I set Season 1 to private because FBwalshyFTW is hosting them on his youtube channel. I have alot of plans for the begginng of next year which will be big, In addition to starting Suppressor Season 2, I will be making Warthog Training. I have planned out a pilot Episode which will be released whenever I find a opportunity to do so. And There is also a trailer for Suppressor Which will be released soon that Is looking really awesome so far. Before I got, I would Like to ask everyone to share my channel and see If I can get to 1000 Subscribers by the end of the year. Why? Because Stevie Why said he would do something crazy If I got to that mark. I could care less if I got that many though because I just Enjoy Making the Machinima. You dont have to believe me, no one is forcing you.

Well Cya,

Jordan

No comments: