Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Saturday, November 8, 2008

News

Ok, Quick news update. I am currently Producing a COD4 Short that is proving very challenging. Yesterday I was getting very frustrated with trying to find good royalty free music peice to fit it, so I decided that Im going to attempt to score it myself. I need a little time to get used to this new software, but Im still waiting on the voice actors that I have doing it. Its gonna be good. Anyway, I just got Gears 2 and I think its really good, so I reccomend getting it if you havnt already. I may attempt a Machinima with it. Anyway, I have that Halo comedy Machinima that I am still trying to figure out, ohh well.

Jordan

No comments: