Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Horrible Machinima Contest

Ok, here is the horrible machinima contest between me, Guitarmasterx7, and Sp00n.

Here is the Link to my Entry: HORRIBLE MACHINIMA CONTEST ENTRY

Sp00n's Entry: Horrible Machinima competition: Jeff and Martha

GuitarMasterx7's Entry: Horrible Machinima Competition: The Deemin Battul


Ya, Choose the worst, and Just say so in the comments or something, K?

So ya, Warthog training Episode 3 should be up soon.

No comments: