Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Saturday, April 25, 2009

cod4 game night and collab update

so ya, I am doing a cod4 game night.
Guests include: Lemurgimmick, Ze Royal Viking, Spoon(maybe), and myself.

So ya, post a comment on this vid with your GT to have a chance.

Also, I am doing a collab project with The Ro4ch from project rooster.
Here are several links to his works and stuff.
Roach's Youtube Channel
Project Rooster Website
Ro4ch's Twitter

So ya,

peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wat is your gamertag? If you ever need help on a vid im really good at mw2 my tag is blackhawkss4