Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Friday, October 24, 2008

Long Update

Ok, This is gonna be long so get ready.
First off, I have a list of the current projects that Im working on, or am planning to produce later on:
1.)Suppressor Episode 6
2.)Search 'n' Get Destroyed Episode 4
3.)Robot Donkey Episode 6
4.)Secret COD4 Project
5.)Secret Halo 3 Project
6.)Inside Spartacus Episode 7

Ok now that I have those announced, I would like to bring to attention something I was reminded of. It has to do with people saying that I copied Digitalph33r and something called Blackstone with my recent halo machinima "Contact". To tell you the truth, I didnt even know what blackstone was when I though it up. I did watch it the other day and I admit It was very similar, But I didnt copy it because I didnt even Know what it was. As for "Final Moments", I got the Idea from it but I think saying that I copied it is a s dumb as someone saying Digitalph33r copied Roosterteeth. I was just doing something under the same "Helmet Cam" concept with a different story. I think you get the Idea.

Anyway, Thats about it for today, but expect a COD4 Machinima soon.

Jordan

No comments: