Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Act 2

Ok, Act 2 is almost finished. I actually had to cut out a scene at the end so the story would flow right. Dont worry though, That scene will be one of the scenes in Episode 6. The length of the video is a little less than Six minutes but contains a very cool twist. I have also Decided to make a pilot Episode for that Assassins Creed Machinima. It should be out in a few days time. Thanks for your patience.
And in about a weeks time, me and mrdougan will be beginning filming of our Source Mod todd Parody. If you wanna help, tell me.

Jordan

No comments: