Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Monday, September 29, 2008

Update

Well, After alot of brainstorming and such, Ive decided to make another short while i am waiting for my voice actors to turn in their voices for Suppressor. Its gonna be a suprise because its not in a game that ive even made a movie of yet. Ive put alot of time into it and So far Its looking pretty good. Expect perfection this time because im cutting no corners. I hope you guys like it. Should be up in the next few days.

Jordan

No comments: