Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Robot donkey 5

Ok, I just uploaded robot donkey 5. I think it ended up pretty good. Anyway, the script for suppressor 5 has been sent off and i put the date of release at 2 weeks from now at the absolute latest. And Ive decided to make a mockery of all of this lower the guns crap people are giving bungie. Itll be short and I dont mean to offend anyone but i think it might spark a laugh from someone even if it is hershmek.
Jordan

No comments: