Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Robot Donkey Chronicles 2

Hey I just finished the second episode. I am in the middle stages of supppressor episode 4 and as soon as I get one thing I can finish up ISP 5. And in case you are wondering, I do all these projects at once so im not working on one thing for a long time.
anyway 317 subs on youtube!!!

Thank you.

Jordan

1 comment:

Randomly Done Productions said...

As one of those Subscribers I just want to say good work and keep up the episodes