Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Aftermath

Hey Everyone,

Episode 1 of Payload is out, and I have to say I am very happy with the feedback. The episode itself was a bit choppy courtesy of my computer, but I am just happy its out.

Now this brings me to episode 2, mrdougan is hard at work on the vcd files(forgot to mention to tell him hes awesome because of the incredible job he did on epiosde 1). I have already finished a very good portion of the acting thanks to some helpful fans. So I have 2 more quick scenes to act out, and as soon as I get the vcds, I can capture those and edit it all together. This episode will own people.

I will try and update this blog alot more, as well as other sites.

peace

No comments: