Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Monday, November 23, 2009

Lots of stuff That stuff and stuff

So I finally Decided to update the blog, hopefully I can get to it more. But I do have a couple important things.

1. I have released several new videos in the past weeks that I have forgot to mention, so here is a list of them if you feel like checking them out:
-Complete Call of Duty 4 Machinima tutorial(Follow what the annotes say)
-Super Random Left 4 Dead 2 Short
-The Demolition Squad Teaser

2. So what is in the works? Well, Warthog Training Episode 7 has been submitted and should be up some time next week, and Martin has something to say finally. I am also working on Payload Episode 4, Valor Pt.3, Demolition Squad Episode 1, and a secret Gmod Series.


So I will eventually get to everything, Its not the easiest thing to do ya know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"£ell the gmod project isn't so secret now" says the professional troll