Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lots of awesome stuff

Hey, Lots of new updates.
First, I got my new computer finally and pumped it up with an EVGA Nvidia 9800 gtx+.

So that means everything is back on track.

So payload episode 3 and Warthog training episode 7 are in the works.

Meanwhile HERE is a new short I made.


So ya,

Much stuff to come, l4d may be in the mix

No comments: