Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Saturday, March 7, 2009

cool updates

So, a couple quick updates.

As far as machininmas, I have a halo short that should be up very soon which should leave people asking "what was that?". I am also putting the finishing touches on the second Episode of Warthog Training which I will submit as soon as I finish it. So I think I will start to put together a pilot Episode for Zephyr next while I figure out what kind of season 1 wrap up I should do for suppressor.

I am also putting together a Director Game night that will have me, NinjaAdventures, Sniper2477, and Ze Royal Viking. Be on a look out for an announcement video so you know how to enter.

I am also gonna try a contest in the near future, so stay tuned.

Jordan

No comments: