Featured Video

Welcome to the official blog of Kootra Productions. I am a Machinima.com Writer/Producer/Director/Editor. I create Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Halo 3 Machinimas using my Xbox 360 and PC. A list of all my videos is on the right side of my blog. If you have any questions or comments, send me a message and I will try and respond. I created this blog to keep everybody up to date on all my latest productions and any other random thing that comes up. So, Enjoy watching my Videos and send them out to all your friends.

Jordan

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Suppressor Pilot and Stuff

Hey,
I just uploaded the Pilot for Suppressor. Its kinda a hack job on the voices because i recorded them a while back but its not too bad. If you like it I will make more better quality and action packed episodes. Hope you like it.

As for that comedy Machinima for halo... well Im having a writers block kinda thing right now and i dont have a solid idea of what to do. If I dont think of something I will go with my original Idea that I had.

I also will be making a special SNGD episode called "Spotlight on Larathen" which will be hosted by Larathen Himself and will be 10 minutes of random crap. It should be a Riot.

Ohh ya I also just reached 100 subscribers on Youtube which is cool i guess.

enjoy all the shows!

Jordan

No comments: